2013 Fall Travel and 2014 Spring/Summer Travel registration is OPEN!!!
Registrations for fall 2013 U9 thru U12 travel soccer and spring 2014 U9 thru U19 travel soccer registration is open. To register, go to: https://lakevillesoccer.cogran.com.
Spring/Summer 2014 Select travel soccer tryout fee registration deadline: July 26th
Spring/Summer 2014 Regular travel soccer registration deadline: July 29th
Fall 2013 Regular travel soccer registration deadline: Aug. 5th
All players wishing to play Spring/Summer 2014 travel soccer, must register in one of two ways, to be able to attend the upcoming summer tryouts.
1) Select travel registration – Players planning to tryout for U12 thru U19 Select team soccer, must register for the “Select (Travel Plus) Tryout Fee” of $30.00. If a player wishes to attend multiple age group select team tryouts, a $30.00 tryout fee is needed for each age group tryout. Players chosen for select teams will not register for select travel, until they have been contacted by the coach and have been asked to register.
2) Spring/Summer travel registration – Players planning to tryout for regular travel (U9 thru U19), must register for “Spring Travel” PRIOR to attending their specific age group tryout dates and times.
*** Attention *** Fall travel registration does not include the uniform price. Fall travel players must purchase a travel uniform kit. The kit cost is $90.00.
1) Current spring U9 travel teams, that have a minimum 8 players returning, will have the same team for fall U10 soccer. The same rule applies to U8 travel teams that played U9. New U9 and U10 registrants for fall soccer, that were not on a spring 2013 travel team, will be added to an existing team. If sufficient numbers register, a new travel team could also be created.
2) Current spring/summer U10 and older players will be attending tryouts for the spring/summer 2014 season. (current U10 spring players will be U11 for the upcoming fall and spring soccer) U11 and U12 teams that are formed after tryouts will play fall soccer and spring soccer as the same team.
3) If a player is only playing fall soccer, with no spring soccer, they will not attend summer tryouts. They will register for fall soccer and be placed on and existing travel team.
Please review the following information to help answer registration and tryout questions:
LSC Tryout dates: http://www.lakevillesoccer.org/Portals/10/LSC/Evaluation%20dates%20for%20the%202014%20season.pdf
LSC Travel Program Guidelines: http://www.lakevillesoccer.org/Portals/10/LSC/2013%20Travel%20Docs/Travel%20Guidelines%203.18.13.pdf
LSC Bound to the Club policy: http://www.lakevillesoccer.org/Portals/10/LSC/2013%20Travel%20Docs/Bound%20to%20the%20Club.pdf
LSC Transfer out of the Club policy: http://www.lakevillesoccer.org/Portals/10/LSC/2013%20Travel%20Docs/Transfer.pdf
LSC Refund policy: http://www.lakevillesoccer.org/Portals/10/LSC/2013%20Travel%20Docs/Travel%20Refunds.pdf
Let me know if you have any registration or tryout questions.
Travel Program Manager
Lakeville Soccer Club
Click on the below image for a time line view of each program